The Annual Student Award pays tribute to a student who embodies our mission to create the best environment in which to care for patients. We are looking for someone who displays professional knowledge, skill, judgment, mentorship, compassion, community involvement and strives for wellness in order to meet the highest standards of service.
Nominations must fit the following Award Criteria:
Applicant evaluation criteria includes:
- Be a medical student or physician assistant student in the current academic year at OHSU or Pacific University
- Be an Oregon resident upon medical school matriculation
- Solid academic achievement and professional knowledge
- Community involvement and compassion
- Judgement and communication skills
- Values and demonstrates mentorship
- Potential to be an outstanding contributor to the medical community
- Strives for overall wellness
The MSMP Board of Trustees reserves the right to revise these requirements and criteria as necessary.
Please click the button below and complete the form in its entirety. Incomplete forms may be considered ineligible for assessment.
Deadline to apply is
April 4, 2017
Join us at our Annual Meeting as we announce the Award Recipient
for their remarkable contributions to their community.